Membership to the Lex Vitae Society is open exclusively to pro-life organizations and to pro-life leaders. There are two tiers of membership: Member-Patron and Partner-Patron.
Member-Patron perks: Available to all pro-life organizations and leaders. Cost is $250 annually.
1. Guaranteed speaking slot during Washington, DC
2. Logo listed as a member-patron on all events
3. First dibs on Panel Bidding at regional Summits and Conferences
4. Comped and/or Discounted admission to excursions and retreats
5. Advance invitation and early access to all Summit events.
Partner-Patron Perks: Must be a Member-Patron for at least one year and must have participated in an at least 3 Summit events. Cost is $2,500 per year.
1. Guaranteed Panelist or speaking slot any one Summit event per year.
2. Logo or name listed as Partner
3. Comped admission to all Summits, excursions and retreats.
4. Invitation to planning call for all Summit events
The Law of Life Summit, Inc., was established in 2011 as an annual event. The Summit was incorporated in 2014 as a nonprofit corporation. Visit LawLife.org to learn more.
Lex Vitae Leadership Society Membership is reserved for pro-life organizations and leaders who actively participate in the Law of Life Summit. Membership in the Law of Life Summit is free and simply requires attendance at Summit per year.
uniting pro-life advocates, lawyers and media